DHS – CPS Mumbai Admission
ABOUT DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES (DHS)
Directorate of Health Services (DHS) comes under Public Health Department of Government of Maharashtra (GoM). The Government of Maharashtra established the Directorate of Health Services with the objective of providing adequate and qualitative preventive and curative health care to the people of the state.
The prime objective is to ensure greater access to primary health care by bringing the medical institutions and services as close to the people as possible particularly in under-served and backward districts of the state.For this purpose, the department operates Sub-Health Centres, Primary Health Centres, Rural Hospitals, Urban Health Centres, Sub-District Hospitals, District Women’s Hospitals, District Hospitals / Civil Hospitals / General Hospitals and Regional Referral Hospitals across Maharashtra for providing primary, secondary and tertiary level of healthcare.
- DHS has initiated PG Diploma courses at various district level institutes under its jurisdiction in affiliation with College of Physicians & Surgeons (CPS) of Mumbai from the year 2015-16.
- DHS is the body authorized to conduct the 2019 admission & counseling session for PG Diploma Courses in the institutions coming under its jurisdiction.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS
- NEET PG 2019 is the single window qualifying cum ranking examination for admission to the DHS CPS courses for 2019 admission session as per the section (10) of the IMC Act 1956.
- All candidates, applying through in-service quota or private quota, should submit the applications in hardcopy along with required documents and demand draft of application fee to DHS.
- Applicants may kindly note that applying or appearing for the 2019 admission session does not confer any automatic right to secure a DHS CPS Post Graduate Diploma seat. The selection and admission to PG seats in any DHS institutions recognized for running Post Graduate Diploma courses by the DHS & CPS is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility criteria, medical fitness and such criteria prescribed by the MCI or GoM from time to time.
- Candidate’s eligibility is purely provisional and is subject to fulfillment of applicable regulations, eligibility criteria as prescribed from time to time by Competent Authority/DHS/CPS/MMC/MCI/GoM/GoI/ Hon’ble Court.
- Candidates should ensure before applying for the admission to PG Diploma courses 2019 that their MBBS degree is recognized by MCI under IMC Act 1956. If it is found at any time that MBBS degree is not recognized the candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled/deemed to be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to look into www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and www.cpsmumbai.org regularly for various information and notices pertaining to DHS PG diploma courses.
- CPS House, Parel,Mumbai shall take the decision regarding enrolment and registration for the PG Diploma course. Fee structure laid by CPS House, Parel, Mumbai, apart from DHS CPS fees, shall be applicable for all candidates.
DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2019
[Both for In-Service & Private Candidates]
Directorate of Health Services (DHS) is inviting Applications for DHS CPS Medical Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the 2020 session. All the NEET PG 2020 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for these DHS CPS Courses run at district level hospitals in the state of Maharashtra.
Eligible candidates (both in-service and private) are requested to submit the application form along with supportive documents as given on the website. :- www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Application form filled in all respect in hard copy (by hand or by post) along with Demand Draft of Rs.2000/-in favour of ‘Director of Health Services, Mumbai’ payable at Mumbai should reach to State CPS Cell, 8th Floor, Arogya Bhavan, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’Mello Road, Mumbai -400 001 on or before the Specified Dates in office working hours.
Application form , Information Bulletin-2019 and further notifications regarding admission and counselling process for both in-service and private candidates, will be displayed on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Fees Structure :-
- The fees for the course for the private candidates as shall be Rs.2,00,000/-(Rupees Two Lakh only) per year.Tuition Fees –Rs. 1,10,000/-per year Stipend –Rs. 90,000/-per year.
- There are no fees for the course for the eligible in-service candidate taking admission on in-service quotaseats.
- In-service candidate taking admission against private quota seat,will have to pay tuition fees of Rs. 1,10,000/-per year.
As per government resolution candidates joining the DHS PG Diploma 2020 will be required to sign a bond to serve the Public Health Department under GoM for a period of two years, failing which she/he will be required to pay Rs. 5,00,000/-(Rupees Five lakh only) for the default.(Annexure-E)14.5.2.The bond is to be written on Rs. 100/-(Rupees 100 only) stamp-paper, signed by the candidate and should be notarized.
Any candidate responsible for the lapse of medical post-graduate diploma seat under any circumstances will have to pay penalty of Rs.10,00,000/-(Rupees Ten lakh only).
No. of CPS Course seats are as follows as of 2019 :-
COUNSELING AND SELECTION PROCESS :-
- The Competent Authority, DHS PG Diploma 2019 shall issue notice regarding counseling process and schedule for admissions on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in indicating the schedule for counseling process to post graduate courses for both in-service medical officers and private candidates.
- candidate should be present personally for the counseling process.She/he should bring all the original documents for verification and a set of attested photocopies of the same in support of claim made in application form i.e. domicile certificate, board certificate (for date of birth), caste certificate, caste validity certificate and non-creamy layer certificate etc.
List of documents is given below :-
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2019 Admitcard
- Any photo Identity proof (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport)
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2019Result
- NationalityCertificate/valid Passport or School Leaving certificate of SSC/HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as‘INDIAN’
- CertificateofAge(SSCPassingcertificate/SSCBoard Certificate/Passport)
- First M.B.B.S. Statement ofMarks
- Second M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
- Final M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks(Part-I &Part-II)
- M.B.B.S Degree/PassingCertificate
- Attempt certificates of all MBBS exams from the head of institution
- Internship completion certificate from University or Head of the institution/Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the Head of theinstitution.
- Registration Certificate (MCI.MMC/Any State Council )
- Medical Fitness Certificate(Annexure-D)If applicable:
- Caste Certificate
- Caste ValidityCertificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate for[(VJ)DT-A,(NT-1)NT-B,(NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT D, OBC and SBC Candidates issued by appropriate authority as specified in GR number CBC-10/2008/CR-697 VJNT-1, dated 24thJune 2013 and should be valid upto31/03/2019.
For persons with Disability(PWD) –Medical Fitness Certificate as perAnnexure “C” of the information bulletinNote:1)Category candidates who do not have Caste Validity Certificate/fresh Court order for PG diploma admission regarding caste validity, at the time of personal counseling, will be considered as Open merit candidates subject to fulfilling eligibility.2)DT(VJ)-A,(NT-1) NT-B, (NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT D and OBC category candidates who do not have Non Creamy layer certificate (valid up to 31/03/2019) at the time of personal counseling will be considered as Open merit candidates subject to fulfilling eligibility.3)Applicants belonging to SBC: The person belonging to Special Backward Class (SBC) is to be considered as OBC candidate and such candidates will be required to produce Non-Creamy layer certificate.